Abstracts can be submitted for a talk or poster in the following sessions:
Breeding for Human Nutrition
Reproductive and Seed Biology
Genome Regulation: tissues and cells
Communication and Education
Grains satellite meeting (poster only)
Any abstracts submitted after 31 July 2019 will not be considered for a talk. Abstracts not selected for talks will be automatically selected for a poster unless authors opt out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the same contact name for registration and abstract submission.
A template can be downloaded here and should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The abstract word limit is max. 300 words.
- Include a brief title that clearly indicates the nature of the study.
- Affiliations should be numbered and include the University/Institute, city and country only (for example, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Australia)
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- Include references if applicable after the abstract text.
If you are having trouble submitting your abstract try an alternate browser or using just the last six numbers of your registration receipt. Still finding it tricky, then send us an e-mail email@example.com