Abstracts can be submitted for a talk or poster in the following sessions:
Breeding for Human Nutrition
Reproductive and Seed Biology
Communication and Education
Grains satellite meeting (poster only)
Any abstracts submitted after 31 July 2019 will not be considered for a talk. Abstracts not selected for talks will be automatically selected for a poster unless authors opt out via email to email@example.com. Please use the same contact name for registration and abstract submission.
A template can be downloaded here and should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The abstract word limit is max. 300 words.
- Include a brief title that clearly indicates the nature of the study.
- Affiliations should be numbered and include the University/Institute, city and country only (for example, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Australia)
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- Include references if applicable after the abstract text.