Grains satellite meeting poster abstract information
Abstracts can be submitted for poster only.
Please use the same contact name for Grains satellite meeting registration and poster abstract submission.
A template can be downloaded here and should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The abstract word limit is max. 300 words.
- Include a brief title that clearly indicates the nature of the study.
- Affiliations should be numbered and include the University/Institute, city and country only (for example, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Australia)
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- Include references if applicable after the abstract text.