This page lists some useful teaching resources. If you would like to propose some, please fill in the contact form at the bottom.
- Teaching Tools in Plant Biology: up-to-date information combined with flexible presentation components, including topic introductory essays, PowerPoint presentations, and suggested readings; published by the American Society of Plant Biologists.
Personal Plants: Making Botany Meaningful by Experimentation: use of inquiry-based approach to guide students students to understand basic principles of plant culture and the scientific method through application. Read Science article describing this class.
- Plant Phenomics Teacher Resource: teaching tools developed by the Plant Phenomics Centre providing background knowledge of this exciting new research field for upper secondary school teachers.
- Plants in Action 2: written by plant scientists from Australian and New Zealand as a plant biology book for univesisty students.
- Genomics Explorer: iterative way for students to choose strategies for asking and addressing biologically interesting questions using a range of genomics tools.
- My Life as a Plant: Education and research colouring book for kids, from ASPB.