Date(s) - 23/09/2018 - 26/09/2018
ComBio 2018 23 – 26 September 2018
International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
ComBio 2018 incorporates the annual meetings of:
- Australian Society of Plant Scientists
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology
- International Society of Differentiation
- New Zealand Society of Plant Biologists
- New Zealand Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
The scientific program for ComBio 2018 will again be highly attractive for plant scientists.
Plant Biology is one of the Conference Themes.
ASPS student members can apply for travel support The deadline is Friday 8 June 2018.
There will be three ASPS Award Lectures:
Two other special lectures focusing on plants include:
The Annals of Botany Lecture
We are pleased to advise that the photographs from ComBio2017 can now be viewed at http://www.combio.org.au/cgi-bin/combio2017-pix-miscellaneous.cgi