This is just a friendly reminder that it is time to renew your membership of ASPS. Membership is the lifeblood of ASPS, and allows us to support our fellow plant scientists at events and workshops, as well as providing funding for student travel grants and travelling fellowships, Phytogen, and the Goldacre and Teaching Awards.
- Full Members pay an annual subscription of $85 (or $155 for two years)
- Students pay only $60 for membership for a period of 4 years. PhD students are encouraged to join the society in their first year of study.
- Sustaining Members (commercial) pay $300 per annum, and receive advertising and branding opportunities on the ASPS website and at ComBio.
- Membership is free for retirees, who should renew their status online each year.
- The Society is proud to recognise outstanding contribution by awarding Life Membership to distinguished members.
- Corresponding Members are high profile overseas colleagues who have contributed substantially to plant science research within Australia.
You can easily and securely renew your membership by visiting our website at https://www.asps.org.au/members