Dear ASPS Members,
The closing dates for the two major ASPS awards has been extended until Wednesday 24th March 2021.
These prestigious awards include the Peter Goldacre Medal, which is awarded for research contributions for early/mid-career researchers (male or female) within 10 years of their PhD, and the Jan Anderson Award, which specifically recognises the significant contribution of mid-career female researchers.
For further information about the applications please see these links:
Nominations for these awards should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 24 March 2021.
ASPS Honorary Secretary
- Member log in
- Membership Renewal
- Member directory
- Life Members
- ASPS Life Member Professor Graham Farquhar
- ASPS Life Member Associate Professor Hendrik (Hank) Greenway
- ASPS Life Member Dr Marshall (Hal) D Hatch
- ASPS Life Member Dr Paul E Kriedmann
- ASPS Life Member Dr Mervyn Ludlow
- ASPS Life Member Emeritus Professor Rana Munns
- ASPS Life Member Conjoint Professor Christina E Offler
- ASPS Life Member Professor (Charles) Barry Osmond
- ASPS Life Member Emeritus Professor John W Patrick
- ASPS Life Member Dr Joe Wiskich
- Corresponding Members
- Elected Fellows
- Awards & Funding